“… whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.” Matt. 25:40
125-03 133rd Avenue South Ozone Park, NY 11420 USA
Tel. 718-925-0577 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ:
Carelinks Outreach Inc, a Christadelphian non- profit 501c3 organization in USA, is organized exclusively to support charitable outreach programs organized by Christadelphians in United States and as well as abroad, for the purpose of advancing the Gospel of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and to help the poor and needy.
The following is a range of the Samaritan services that Carelinks Outreach Inc is committed to:
· Food and clothing; Medicines and medical bills, hospital bills, etc. for those in extreme need and poverty
· Winter Heating Appeals – fixing drafty windows and roofs and providing hygiene supplies
· Paying rent and living expenses for brothers and sisters who are discriminated against in various parts of the mission field
· Support of temporary safe houses for persecuted Muslim converts to Christianity
· Monthly provisions for refugees who have had to flee their homes.
· Interfacing with the United Nations and governments on behalf of the persecuted.
· Aiding and funding refugee immigration, documentation and its preparation.
· Relief in travel expenses and supplies for fleeing religious refuges.
· Translation of literature, especially into various languages to get them published, printed and mailed, etc. so that the true Gospel goes into all the world
· Follow up on ministry contacts, baptisms, etc., including in countries hostile to Christianity
Carelinks Outreach Inc provides weekly updates of their work which can be read online at www.carelinks.net
There is urgent need for funds to operate these ongoing activities. Therefore, if you can find it possible to make donations regularly it will be greatly appreciated.
When making donations, please write your check payable to Carelinks Outreach Inc and mail to:
- Carelinks Outreach Inc c/o Joseph Badlu, 125-03 133rd Avenue, South Ozone Park NY 11420
Your donations are tax deductible so please retain all receipts we issue to you for tax purposes.
May the Lord bless you abundantly in your generous giving, “God loves a cheerful giver” 2 Cor. 9:7
Sincerely your brother in Christ,